Tuesday, February 16, 2010

If all else fails

I was thinking about this one day as I was flying home and then proceeded to discuss this with my friend.
If all else fails, I'm DEFINITELY going to become a flight attendant! There are so many perks that people rarely think about. And, yes, I obviously understand that there are downsides to serving cranky people little drinks and salty peanuts, but, hey! Think about it...

- you get to travel ALL over the world for free!!!
- you get to meet a lot of cool people and talk to people all the time
- my mom once told me that flight attendants have really solid breaks every month because they travel so often, so a lot of vacation time.
- you don't have to feel obligated to get married!
- you probably get a lot of other airport benefits (ie: no annoying security lines)

so, if i don't get into college or clown school doesn't work out, you can pretty much be guaranteed to see me serving you a complimentary beverage of your choice!


No comments:

Post a Comment