Thursday, January 21, 2010

No one tells the president what to do.

Despite the title of this post, this has virtually nothing to do with politics! It's simply a memory from when I was younger when watched the Mary-Kate and Ashley like it was my job. I was talking with a friend the other day about playing instruments. Somehow that sparked a conversation about Presidents playing instruments, specifically Bill Clinton. I instantaneously knew that he played the saxophone from this Mary-Kate and Ashley song "No One Tells the President What To Do." So I decided to youtube it. I remember thinking that it was actually Bill himself who appeared in the video. Only now do I realize it's not. Oh, well.

Here it is. Suspend your disbelief and pretend Bill is jammin on his sax.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADvopOyEsno


No comments:

Post a Comment