Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quick Fixes.

Today was a bad day- that's not the focus of this post, just the preface.
But whenever I have one of these types of days, it's comforting to know that my guitar is there waiting for me. And so I played. Obviously it didn't solve all of my problems, but it helped.

I'm not the best at guitar, not even that good. And I've been trying to take good care of it and most importantly, name it. I use this hose sponge looking thing to keep it from getting warped. I'm not exactly sure what it does, but it keeps it in good condition I guess. So step one is down.

As for a name, that has yet to come. Some people feel as though guitars should be girls, but I think for my personal guitar, that would be weird. My goal, along with keeping up with this blog, is to name my guitar... eventually.

What I'm really trying to say is Thank You, nameless guitar. For although you have no name, you've really helped me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment